Print Scan and Copy
According to the copyright laws, you can:
- reproduce documents both color and balck and white, A4 and A3 sizes.
- print from library workstations as well as personal portable devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones both color and black and white, A4 and A3 sizes
- scan documents, sending them to your personal email
- Register on MyPrint portal
- Buy the rechargable card from the card dispenser located in the library (3. floor) or from the Copy center (ground floor)
- Link your card to your MyPrint account using one of the copy machines located in the library
- Top up your account by means of the recharge station located in the library or online by credit card.
- Start using the service
|A4 BLACK AND WHITE||A4 COLOR||A3 BLACK AND WHITE||A3 COLOR|
|PHOTOCOPIES||0.033 €||0.400 €||0.066||0.800|
|PC PRINTS||0.033 €||0.400 €||0.066||0.800|
|SCANS||0.033 €||0.400 €||0.066||
Any problem you may experience using the service can be fixed contacting directly RICOH Assistance available at Copy center (ground floor) or sending an e-mail to the following address:
CLE printing service: email@example.com
Photocopying is subject to Italian copyright law (L. 633/1941) and to publishers’ licensing.
According to the Italian copyright law only 15% of each copyrighted volume can be reproduced. Reproduction of works in public domain is free. Ask the Library staff for further information about copyright issues and licensing.